Friday, October 10, 2008

Guess what?

So I had an ultrasound yesterday (unofficial, just for fun) at my Dr.'s appt. He said he still wants me to have my ultrasound at 20 weeks, to be sure ~ but we both thought the sex of the baby was pretty obvious ;) Take your guess in the poll to the right. One of the pictures is the baby looking at us straight on & the other is showing another side, you could say ;) I'll officially announce it in a few days! hee hee

P.S. I have other pics of conference & other fun things ~ I'll post soon. My computer is WAY too slow lately.


8 comments:

Stephani said...

I am so happy for you all!! Miss you guys!

Brooke said...

Yeah! That sure looks like a boy to me! :) Congrats!

Kimberly said...

I see! A boy! Congrats!

Veater Family said...

I was right it's a boy!! I love boys they are the greatest! Although it could be his nose or his finger you never know...

Allreds said...

Yeah ! a Boy for sure, I thought you'd have a boy, that is so exciting. Also the pictures of Addie are so stinkin cute. Take care, I'm so happy for you. =>

Chelsea said...

BOY!!!

Jason Grange

mikensi said...

Boi!

Melanie Sharp said...

Yea! I'm so excited for you guys. My little man is getting so big and independent these days and has been such a blast. We're heading for one of each as well since our little girl is due in just over a month! Crazy how the time flies...