

Okay, Picture #1 (left) ~ the 1st ultrasound: Looks pretty obviously a boy, right? Well, note Picture #2 (right) ~ No winky in sight & 3 white lines. For those of you unfamiliar with this ~ it signifies a GIRL. (You can click on the pictures to enlarge them if you want)
The views were a little fuzzy, so we're still leaving it open to go either way. But it's probably a girl. Sorry for the confusion ~ she must've been playing a pretty good trick on us the first time around! ;)
And for any of you worried about my news being anything horrific ~ there's no concerns that we know of. She's healthy & well ~ we just goofed on the sex! I think she's gonna be a prankster personally ;)
The profile of her face ~ kinda looks like she's sucking her thumb ;)


8 comments:
Yay for another girl! Grace is jealous since she wanted a sister. Did you go out and buy a bunch of blue after the first ultrasound?
Thanks :) & no, we didn't buy anything yet thankfully. But I don't know that it would matter ~ cause I'm a planner & I already have a bunch of boy stuff ~ for "one" day, right? ;)
Yeah, like the white eyelet baby gap dress I bought... We might not see that day.
Darn ~ you might have to re-gift that one!
Addie is going to LOVE having a sister! How cute, no winkie!
lol, congrats on yo' lit'l prankstah!
Wow lots of great stuff you uploaded! Looks like your trip was fun. Congrats again on your lil one.
That is so funny. I won't believe it till I see it...
Post a Comment