Here are just a few other things I appreciate about this man:

He's an awesome cook. He recently re-created a Cafe Rio salad. I'm talkin' ~ everything. He fried his own tortillas, made the crispy strips for the top, homemade pico, the homemade Cafe Rio dressing, lime rice, marinated chicken in the crockpot, etc. ! It was SO good. Not to mention it made about 8 salads for about $8. He was in the kitchen ALL day! That's pretty dang impressive!!



He loves being out in the yard with his girls & spends lots of time teaching Addie how to tend to the yard & playing with her. He's pretty much her idol right now.


He recently totally designed and built a playhouse/swingset for Addie (while he was sick ~ I might add). Then he was laid up for the next 3 days, trying to recover.

He transformed our backyard & completely planted our garden himself.
He helps me put the girls to bed almost EVERY night ~ which is such a blessing cause I'm pretty tired by then! The list could go on & on.
Thanks for all you do for us, Sweetie ~ WE LOVE YOU!


2 comments:
I love you too Dave!! Thanks for taking such good care of my girl(s)!!
He did a great job on that swing set. Cafe Rio salad actually sounds kinda good and for $8 wow!
Post a Comment