Funny girl: I went to the pizza place to pick up some pizzas w/the girls last week. The lady working there asked me if I needed help out to the car and I said no. As I went to grab the baby seat and open the door, Addie went running out towards the blindspot of the drive-thru. I threw the pizza on the baby (in the carseat) and went to grab Addie before she got hit by anyone. I put her in the car and turned around to see this site (yes, the baby has both hands wrapped around it, eating the pizza crust). Gotta love it!

My beautiful girls: Addie & Bree
Poor Dave has had to play double-duty now that I'm working nights. He's been feeding the baby while trying to watch his class each night. Good Daddy :) This was one of her first bottles.
My Sweet baby Bree, now 6 months old

First swing-ride ~ flying the plane ~ weeeee!

Our cat, Phoebe, is an inside cat but we let her go out & play with Addie one night (we're fenced). Well, she climbed the playset with Addie & it was SO cute. They're such fun buddies :)
Kenny came & played with Addie a few weeks ago. They played it the backyard & picked the apples from the tree. It was so fun to play with him again.



3 comments:
The pizza thing is hilarious. I'm just wondering where the box is?
Haa haa! It's a Papa Murphy's take-n-bake pizza (just saran wrapped ~ so you can bake it at home).
That pizza thing is funny! I don't remember those pics of the kiddos hehe. I do remember Kenny kept picking your apples though. Or was this when I wasn't around? and off shooting a session?
Post a Comment