Poor Bree had her first bad cold/flu a few weeks ago. So sad. (that's baby food on her mouth!)
It's funny ~I get so excited when Addie gets to do little projects for school now. I guess I have good memories. This was her Valentine's Day mail box we made so she could collect her valentines at school. Cute!
Snugglin' with Daddy again
Add reading to Bree ~ love it.
Copied my friend & decided to make our own crayons out of the broken ones we've collected. Addie had fun with it! Before:
After: "Aww, Mom! Do you have to take pictures of everything I do!!"


2 comments:
Cute stuff - are you sure we're related because I'm very much NOT excited when I have to do the Valentine's boxes :)
I like the crayon idea, you should include details like temp and time for the oven....
Post a Comment