Monday, September 13, 2010

Cripple Creek Campsite

Note: I won't label everything cause there's just too many. (Terry Pyne shared a lot of his pictures with me, btw) Enjoy!
Group Shot (Thanks Terry!)

The Camp site

Grandma consoling Addie

Justin pulled the jetskis for my parents but came a little close to the edge of the campsite when he pulled in (too much shale) Whoops











Grandma & Grandpa planned a really cool hunt one night. The kids had a special mission to complete that night (make fairy food & then on a fairy hunt w/flashlights) If they completed the task, when they returned, they would have some neat prizes waiting for them. Here are some of the pictures: (pretty clever ~ Mom & Dad!)


Found a fairy! They were all over in the trees ~ so cool!



















haa haa! One of my favorite pictures








Justin was showing his stuff ~ chopping wood. Check out the video at the very bottom.



Zip line! So fun!! (Michael taking his turn)



Playing "Pass the Pigs" with the boys



Jesse's doggie got stuck on the cliff



Jesse's family ~ cute! (Lindsay is expecting #4 ~ yay!)

Jordan on the zip-line (cool pic, Terry!)











Lindsay & Jesse's new dog ~ everyone's favorite. So sweet & cuddly and looked like a little deer! ;)








Cool pic! Never thought big bro. Jesse would look up to Jordan ;) hee hee

We took a hike up to the top of the mountain (All the boys, Addie, & I)


Gorgeous views!




Love this pic of Addie & Daddy


Grandpa built a cool bench to rest on, along the way. So resourceful :) He's really making use of his property.


Zip away, Addie! Live version in video at bottom.



I opened the van door to get something. This is what I found when I came back around the corner. I guess he wanted to go (Cutter-butter)

Playing in the loft w/Jesse & Lindsay. Jesse, ever the DJ

Becky w/Lydia & Bree



Just kidding, of course (Jordan w/Maddy)



Mom & Dad's dog, Buddy, got a little frisky and was attacking Brooke w/luvs! Pretty funny

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Great pics. Someday I'll get organized enough to get mine up too ;)