Addie insisted I take a picture of her in the window when we put up the Halloween lights ~ funny girl.
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
My Girls
Addie had her first Primary Program this year at church. She did so well ~ we were so proud of her! She knew how to say her part all on her own and sang her heart out to the songs. Not to mention she was pretty reverent! Great job Addie-cakes. We dressed she & Bree in their matching dresses that day.

Addie insisted I take a picture of her in the window when we put up the Halloween lights ~ funny girl.
Addie insisted I take a picture of her in the window when we put up the Halloween lights ~ funny girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Cute posts ;)
Wow! Time flies. The girls are so funny together.
Post a Comment