Sunday, August 10, 2008

Flaming Gorge, Baby!

We had our 2nd Annual Flaming Gorge trip with the Gardners & Pynes this past month. We were counting down the days until it came . . . and, it was even more fun than I remembered!

There's nothing like: camping on the beach, buzzing around the lake on the jetskis, dirtbiking with my babe to beautiful overlooks, visiting with family, swimming, telling stories around the campfire, hiking, playing with the kiddos, etc., etc., etc. Not to mention the food was INCREDIBLE! ~ courtesy of Denise & my Dad :) Who can say they've had homemade banana-cream pie at a campout! I've never eaten so well! Thanks again, everyone, for making this year completely wonderful!

Our Group Shot (Denise personally embroidered all our T-shirts ~ including the baby's)










While we were up there, we caught a view of Brooke & Tim on the jet-skis. Pretty cool!!

















(If you blow up the picture, you can see the cool prong-horn deer that came to visit us!)


Cutter had a good time, but poor boy had to deal with a fox-tail weed up his nose the whole time! :( (sneezing & foaming at the mouth)




I started out with Michael on the tube (too bad I landed on top of him, when we flipped! ~ poor boy was a little shocked, but he decided to stay on!)



I tried waterskiing for the 1st time. Got up for a moment but then bit it pretty hard! haa haaaa! Next time.


Addie's 1st tubing experience ~ she was a little scared.(Justin, Addie & I) Poor girl fell asleep!




1 comment:

Brooke said...

Good job on Flaming Gorge - very cute! Almost makes you forget all the work it is...almost :)