Friday, August 15, 2008
A Tiny Wonder
Yep, we're finally pregnant. After 2 years of trying & worrying that we were infertile ~ we have finally been blessed with a little miracle. The Lord, in His timing knew best & we are so very excited to have a new little one join our family. I'm only about 8 weeks along ~ but these pictures were taken from my Dr.'s appt. yesterday. There's nothing as special as watching a tiny person inside you & seeing their little heart-beat move up & down :) So amazing. My due date will be March 25th (we're hoping to get another 27 ~ although it's far fetched!) Anyway ~ take a peek at the new baby Riley!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Congratulations! I am soo Happy for you guys, Addie is going to be a WONDERFUL big sister. YEAH!!!!
I know! She loves babies and she's in that stage where she's tucking in all her animals now & taking care of them ~ So sweet! :)
Congratulations! What a fun way to find out about your new addition. We are so happy for the 3, make that 4, of you!!
Much Love,
Barry & Mimi
congrats! those pics of addie on the side are ADORABLE, btw!
That's so neat - congrats again! Can't wait for another little cousin closeby!
I love you guys!! Miss you, Steph
Woo Hoo! Congrats. Here's to the end of the barfing!
Post a Comment