Wednesday, March 4, 2009

36 week ultrasound

Well, we're getting closer. Only a few more weeks til' baby girl #2 arrives. Sorry this picture is not very clear but, this is by my mom's request. It's the lastest ultrasound picture. You can see her looking at you straight on in the top right corner of the picture (her head is turned sideways)~ it's pretty shadowed but you can make out the shape of her face & see her eyes, nose, chin, etc. I thought the middle squiggly thing was a hand but my Dr. says it's the umbilical cord.

3 comments:

Veater Family said...

I can't wait to meet baby #2 Yeah! We really need to name that baby... baby #2 is not flattering.

Brooke said...

Cute - I can see her face perfectly. Can't believe you only have a few weeks left!!

Dani said...

Why is it only I can get creeped out by full-face baby ultra-sounds? Still, you can see she looks like Addie. Funny!

G'luck to you....it's coming round the mountain!

XOXO