Now everytime we pass the bowling alley Addie yells "it's my bird-ay, my bird-ay!" Happy 3 Addie-cat!! You're growing so fast. We love you!


For Dave's big day, he insisted he didn't want a party or a vacation this year. So instead, we took a trip to the tool store & he had a little shopping spree. He opted to have me make dinner instead of going out, as well. I made his mom's enchiladas & a cherry crisp, by his request. Unfortunately (being blond) ~ I put the birthday candles in the crisp & they started melting into it!! Eek! So that's why we have two big candles for him to blow out in this picture! Good one, huh? Happy 31st, my Sweetie ~ we love you so much!

Addie's kittie cake (picture of the actual pillow, above).





















Prune juice & All-Bran, along with a nice "black" balloon for David ~ courtesy of Mike






2 comments:
so so so so so so cute!!
I don't know if you want to hear this.. but she definitely doesn't look like a baby anymore.. She's such a little girl! So cute! I love the way your cake turned out. TALENT!
P.S. Kenny still loves his kitty ears!
Post a Comment